Fire guts houses in Yebilaptsa 

A two-storied traditional house, a concrete single-storied house and a temporary shed were razed to the ground in a fire in Yebilaptsa, Zhemgang yesterday.

Sources in Zhemgang said that the incident occurred around 10:30am. “About seven families, five teachers of Yebilaptsa School, lost their belongings,” a source said.

A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire. The source said that police and volunteers in Yebilaptsa helped contain the fire, as the fire brigade in Zhemgang police station, which is about 35kms away from Yebilaptsa took time to reach the incident area.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply