Gas leak fire burns two

A 33-year-old man and his 21-year-old niece suffered second-degree burns when a gas leak in the kitchen is suspected to have caused a fire in one of the flats in Motithang, Thimphu on August 23.
A relative of the two said that the incident happened around 10pm when the woman heard some noise in the kitchen and informed the man. The fire burst on their face when they went to check in the kitchen. “The fire seems to have been caused by a gas leak,” the relative said.
Urologist Dr Lotay Tshering said the two suffered facial and heavy neck burns. However, the burns are not severe and the two are on treatment at the JDWNRH.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply