A fire razed a two stroyed traditional house at Namkhey village in Tang, Bumthang yesterday morning. The fire is suspected to have started around 10:25AM. Royal Bhutan Police in Bumthang said a 73-year-old woman lived in the house alone and was away to milk the cow when the incident happened. Police said a burning bukhari left unattended could have caused the fire although the woman was brewing ara as well.
https://kuenselonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/fire-1.jpg 375 500 kuensel1 http://drukson.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/kuensel_big_logo5-1.png kuensel12017-08-23 16:05:362017-08-23 17:08:54Picture story