A traditional semi-permanent house was razed to the ground on April 29 around 7:30pm. Save for a LPG cylinder and few sacks of ration, the owner, Mitse Wangdi, who lived alone, lost all his belongings to the fire. According to him, the fire started due to a short circuit at the metre box. Pemagatshel dzongkhag kidu and disaster management office issued emergency kits and Gyalpoi semso to him yesterday.
https://kuenselonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/fire.jpg 394 700 kuensel1 http://drukson.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/kuensel_big_logo5-1.png kuensel12018-05-01 15:36:112018-05-01 16:17:44Picture story