Teenager electrocuted in Tsirang

A 15-year-old student of Tsirangtoed Central School was electrocuted on October 14.

The deceased, who was the school’s audio-visual captain, and the school’s technician were checking on power supply and switches in the school’s multipurpose hall in preparation for the cultural show.

When teachers and students arrived at the scene, he was found lying unconscious and was immediately taken to the Basic Health Unit.

The boy’s body was handed over to his cousin.

Staff Reporter

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply