RECIPE: Stack with Apple Raisin Compote
We will be presenting various recipes prepared by Le Meridien’s Chef Deepak Barua every fortnightly
How to make pancake;
1. Sieve buckwheat flour and add castor sugar, baking soda and salt to it
2. Make puree of banana and keep aside
3. Add melted butter, banana puree, vanilla essence and water to buckwheat flour and make a smooth butter. Strain the butter if there are lumps in it
How to make apple and raisin compote:
1. Wash and peel apple and cut into small dices
2. Take pan and heat it up, melt butter and sauté diced apple, raisins and cinnamon sticks
3. Add sugar and cook it for 15 mins on low flame.
For the final presentation;
1. Take a non-stick pan and heat it up on low flame, add few drops of oil, pour butter and make pancake, cook nicely on both sides.
2. Serve hot with apple and raisin compote.
| The easy signature dish can be prepared in homes with simple local ingredients below:
For pancake, we require;
For apple and raisin compote, we need;