A fire that began around 4:30pm yesterday razed a single storied mud-house at Tencholing BHU, Wangdue. The house adjacent to the BHU was a staff quarter. Police, RBA, and PHPA officials contained the fire after about 25 minutes. The fire is suspected to have sparked from a short circuit. No casualties were reported.
https://kuenselonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/fire.jpg 525 700 kuensel1 http://kuenselonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/header-550x104.png kuensel12019-03-08 15:07:132019-03-08 15:07:13Picture story